Monday, June 13, 2016

Guess Who is Rocking sPACYcLOUd Skate Or Die Jacket?



British model Charlie Barker from Nottingham!!!

With over 622k followers, the 20-year-old has become a sensation on social media because of her fearless, unorthodox, and rebellious style.
We love her passion for art and photography and excited for someone like her to represent our brand.
"WHO INSPIRES YOU STYLE WISE?
David Bowie has been my spirit animal from a young age. I was determined to befriend anyone even remotely like him….it never happened. Now it’s not a case of who but what; I am mesmerised by personalities, characters, opinions, religions, lifestyles and cultures. I get bored way too quick to stick to one style anyway, the same goes for my art." - HungerTV
Follow her on IG at @charliexbarker



Check sPACYcLOUd 'Skate or Die' jacket at www.spacycloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment